Ok, a lot to update people on:
1.) Tim will be starting tomorrow at The Heights as the assistant JV baseball coach! Congrats Hubby! Now Tim will only NOT be playing/coaching baseball 2.5 months out of the year.
2.) Happy Be-lated Birthday to Pat...his b-day was Feb. 8th. Elena had a birthday party/open house this weekend.
3.) Illnesses: Little Brian Boler has pneumonia, poor guy. So pray that he gets better soon and Claire can get some sleep from being up all night with her little sick man. Also, Alex took a spill this weekend while being a good daddy fetching Sarah's bottle, and ummmm wiped out down the stairs...he is now nursing his sprained ankle back to health.
4.) Milestone: Brian & Collin both said their first word recently: ball
5.) I can't remember if it was announced already but I left the RNC and I am now at the National Cable & Telecommunication Association. Great job, and I get to commute with my husband who works a few blocks away.
No comments:
Post a Comment